[OM] WTB 21

Subject: [OM] WTB 21
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:12:04 -0700
Don't remember now who was looking for one.  My local repair shop has a nice
silver nose 21/3.5 SN 106xxx with case (case is SHOT), non-original caps.
Lens is in very good condition.  The shop is selling it on consignment, and
the seller has it marked $349.  I inquired recently and he'll take $300 (I
bought one from another list member while waiting for a response from this
seller).

A couple small cleaning marks on the front, rest of lens looks clean and
clear.

Contact me on or off list if you're interested and I'll put you directly in
contact with the store.

Jim