Re: [OM] Zuiko 21mm f/3.5 - Tris...

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 21mm f/3.5 - Tris...
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:44:38 -0700
Gee, thanks, Dave. And I was just about half-resolved to having do without one in August. <g>

I told the vendor what to look for re color of glass. I wasn't sure about Zuiko's nomenclature, but I did tell him that in general H. Zuiko is usually single coated whereas G. Zuiko as a rule indicated MC. Do I have that wrong? I've never researched this stuff a whole lot. (Guess I ought to, eh?)

Perhaps Jim's contact will come through for me. Though he did note there are cleaning marks on the front element's face, which I don't like to hear. And there's precious little time to test this now.

Tris