RE: [OM] Re: Our virus friend is at it again

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Our virus friend is at it again
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:35:06 -0700
Okay. so it's Zone Alarm that's renaming these files. I thought it was EZ Antivirus. I haven't read all the documentation for ZA yet. I guess I should at that. Glad to hear it's on the job, though!

Tris

At 08:37 PM 7/24/01 -0600, you wrote:
At 11:20 AM 7/25/2001 +1000, you wrote:

>I believe that the ".zl3" renaming of executable files is done by Eudora Pro as quarantine for these attachments.

No, that's done by ZoneAlarm itself. Every time it happens on my machine, ZA tells me it's done this.

Garth