Re: [OM] De-Humidifier Cabinets in Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] De-Humidifier Cabinets in Australia
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:57:30 -0700
And here I sat thinking I had it pretty good with my Pelicans. I just got through drooling over those steel cabinets, especially that large one which would likely take care of my needs for life. Not cheap, though, even in AUD. Still . . . .

A number of years ago I was in a rich man's house (I've strolled through some veritable palaces over the years, always on some freakish assignment, of course <g>) and he had a similar system--don't know if it was from these same folks, but it was an automated environment for the uniform maintenance of temperature, humidity and particulate matter. I drooled then, too. This guy used it for his firearms collection--rifles and shotguns and revolvers, and impressive. Anyway, at the time I was just able to squint and almost visualize my puny Olympus kit taking their places. But then I've always had an active imagination. <g>

Tris