Re: [OM] (Fwd) The Diary of Peter F.

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) The Diary of Peter F.
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:38:29 -0600
Peter Leyssens wrote:

> Where do I need to send all my gear in order to be cured ?

By now, you have received numerous replies from FELLOW ADDICTS
requesting that you sent your equipment to them.  They assure you
that, if you do, you will be cured of the dreaded Zuikoholism.

Do NOT be fooled, Peter!!!  They are attempting to pry your equipment
away from you so that THEY may revel, nay WALLOW in their own
addition!  Should you fall prey to their shameful scam, you will soon
discover that they have NO intention of helping you "kick the habbit"
but, rather, will only encourage you to go out and buy MORE of the
addictive substances!

"Get the 85/2 lens...  it's wonderful!"

"I've never seen pictures as sharp as the ones from my 350/4.5 lens!"

"Don't worry about the battery-drain problems of the OM-4 and OM-2S"

ALL of these tidbits of advice are designed to lure you DEEPER into the
abyss known as Zuikoholism!  Resist, Peter!  Resist while you still can!

There is only ONE Zuikoholics Anonymous, Peter, and it is HERE in
Edmonton!  If you truly DO want to break the cycle of Olympus/Zuiko
addiction, you MUST send your equipment HERE!

Regards,

Chris
Zuikoholics Anonymous President

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca