Re: [OM]Zuiko 600 f5.6 on eB*y !!!!...people don't know what they are se

Subject: Re: [OM]Zuiko 600 f5.6 on eB*y !!!!...people don't know what they are selling
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:18:39 +0100 (BST)
I just got delivery of two "mint" lenses, one a Carl
Zeiss 135mm F2.8 and the other a HOYA 28mm F2.8 (only
really wanted the Zeiss, but they were a bundle). Well
the HOYA was good condition, and fine...apart from the
fact it was for a Minol*a!!
The Zeiss was far from mint, it had a small chip in
the front element, the focus was seized, and was
generally not in good health, oh yes and it also
didn't fit an OM mount, although what it was designed
to fit is beyond me, needless to say I complained and
will be receiving a full refund.

Chris

P.S. I've just been crusing E"ay, and found this:-
(much giggles follow...)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1258516209

The moral of the story, either beware peoples
ignorance, or profit from it!