Re: [OM] Help! is my T32 broken.

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! is my T32 broken.
From: "Parzival Herzog" <parz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:37:01 -0500
I steel wooled the contacts. No change. Also doesn't work with TTL Auto Cord.
(Both cameras, ttl auto cord and shoe, same behaviour.)

As I said in original post, I'm not familiar with T32 flash operation,
I've read the manual, but I want to be sure that I'm not doing
something stupid to cause it "not to work".

If it isn't bad contacts, or wrong operation, is this type of problem
commonly repairable?

- Parzival