RE: [OM] American Le Mans Series sportscars last weekend

Subject: RE: [OM] American Le Mans Series sportscars last weekend
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:45:21 -0700
In a message dated 7/25/2001 Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<< Hmmm. You were letting that nasty champagne get awfully close to that
precious 16mm FE in the last picture!

You may need to turn that lens over to another list member until you can
learn to behave responsibly... >>

I was hoping nobody, especially the owner of said lens, would notice
;-). Actually, that was not taken with the 16, it was put away after a
close call scared me in an earlier celebration (four classes of cars run
in ALMS thus there are four different champagne baths). Truth be told,
my OM-4T with Zuiko 28/3.5 and my IS-2 both got some incidental spray.
Enough so that I wound up cleaning camera gear a little longer than
usual that night. I was pretty soaked myself and returned the photo ID
vest to the media center wet and suggested it needed to be washed.

Me behave responsibly? Do I have to????

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com