list netiquette (was: [OM] WTB 21)

Subject: list netiquette (was: [OM] WTB 21)
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:03:01 -0700
> A not-very-often posted item of "list netiquette" is *never* posting
> anyone's email address in a mail list or USENET newsgroup posting.  I've
> noted that some members mailers are quoting text with the persons email
> address when it should be their name instead.....

Thanks for the reminder. I admit to being occasionally guilty as
charged. And to those not receiving the digest you should know that all
email addresses are listed in the digest headers and are available to
anyone who cares to look. And I assume are archived this way. This is
why i munged my address when posting.

Mike
--
To reply, return email address should end in .net _not_ .com