Re: [OM] New brochures on OM On-Line Library

Subject: Re: [OM] New brochures on OM On-Line Library
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:00:05 -0500
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

apologies for taking so long to get some more brochures posted to my site.

There's a 48 page OM-1/OM-2 brochure that is very nice, a new OM-10
brochure (16pp) and an OM-20 brochure (16pp) been added.

Hope you enjoy them. I'll try hard not to leave the next batch quite
so long.....

Address is

http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/index.html

Outstanding job, Peter! This should quell a lot of those cries for VisionAge magazines and other OM literature. Definitely a keeper! ;-)

John