[OM] OT crappie

Subject: [OM] OT crappie
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:38:22 -0700
Bill,

I don't know what part of the south you were brung up in, but anyplace I have lived down here it ain't pronounced to rhyme with anything but trap etc.

Gregg

You are, no doubt, a man with refined tastes . . . Olympus cameras and
crappie. There is IMHO no better eating fresh water fish than crappie. For
any of you in Zuiko Land who are gagging at the thought of eating a fish with
such a horrible sounding name, crappie is pronouced as if the a was an o. It
does not rhyme with trap, wrap or snap but rather with bop, mop or top. If
you were brung up in the south you would know that. Bill Barber