Re: [OM] ADITL Approacheth!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Approacheth!
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:25:44 +0200
Hi Olaf,

Let us put the rather embarrassing flaws of my maths aside. But:

> Hehehe, yeah, writing thesises can cause severe brain damage, be it directly
> or indiretly ;))) Just be glad you brought a Dutch friend (who can perhaps
> hold their liquor rather well) rather than an Irish one, who would have
> probably left your brain completely knock-out...;)))
> Note: Just kidding of course, though part of this statement is based indeed
> on first hand experiences from working for nearly two years with an almost
> entirely Irish team :)

I am not so sure about the Dutch and liquor anymore. I have just received some
pictures back from lab. There you can see my freshly married Dutch brother in
law proving that he DEFINITELY had an incapability of holding his liquor later
that evening. Awesome party. No further details here. My sister in Amsterdam
and he have just got married, so I'm a bit closer to the Dutch way. Looking
forward to see my yet unborn niece/nephew grow up.

And now on your highly appreciated details on the forthcoming ADITL:

Interesting topic. I've never read or seen anything by Henri Cartier-Bresson,
but will definitely have a look at it. Sounds interesting. I have always had
difficulties in photographing people outside a "controlled" environment such as
special sessions, concerts or a studio.

I'll take my camera with me this weekend and try something.

Thanks for your and Dave's efforts. This sounds a rather demanding but
interesting topic. I'm looking forward for seeing results.

Regards

Bernd