Re: [OM] Virus Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Virus Advice
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:23:59 -0400
When you open the email, the attachment shows as a separate entity right?
That you must click on separately to get the virus started.  The most recent
ones were very big, between 200K and 500K.  The attachment has no affect on
emails before and after on the list.  It won't do anything unless you click
it on.
I hit delete, then empty the recycle basket so it's really gone.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000