Re: [OM] Gitzo service sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Gitzo service sucks
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:44:12 +0200

You can see some information on www.gitzo.com under products/monopods, and a
picture under news/Three Top Options...

Roger Key

I'll give you an example. I looked for details on the two carbon fiber
walking sticks/monopods they have. The site makes mention of these, but
there are no details whatsoever. Huh? You don't describe your premier
offering in any given line or division? Does that make good sense to anyone
here?

By the way, has anyone tried the Gitzo the sticks? Is anyone around here
old enough to need one should he walk farther than a mile?  (Other than
yours truly, of course. <g>)

Tris