Re: [OM] OM-4Ti "PASSED" Sticker trivia. A minor mystery.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti "PASSED" Sticker trivia. A minor mystery.
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:53:13 EDT
In a message dated 7/26/01 9:49:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Egad, I hope you realize it's worth only half as much with that sticker
> missing (if you believe the e*Bay ads).  Removing one of them is worse than
> cutting the "Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law" tag from a pillow!

Oh No!  My OM-4t doesn't have the sicker.  In fact very few of my Oly things
do!  I want my money back!  I was robbed!  (Oh it doesn't matter that these
little goodies take beautiful photos.)  Ya gotta have a goofy little sicker?
Give me a break!  LOL

Dave Dougherty