Re: [OM] List abuse

Subject: Re: [OM] List abuse
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:32:47 -0500
Alex,

Do we get off-topic?  Yes.  Was the fish thread a little annoying? Yes.

More important question.

Are we an online family that supports each other in times of crisis? Yes.
Do families sometimes wander into tangents in conversation? Absolutely yes.

I'd rather than the OT, with a sense of community, then a sterile mailing
list.

Help fix the noise ratio.  Jump in with on-topic posts more often.

Tom

P.S. I loved the irony that your post came through twice.