Re: [OM] ttl connector for OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] ttl connector for OM-4
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:01:56 -0400
I guess it also depends on whether you really want to connect to the PC (the
lower connector) or the TTL (the upper connector).  If you really want PC
you could also use an aftermarket grip (like a Sunpak) that has a PC cord
attached to the non-TTL hotshoe on the grip.  If you want TTL you could also
use a T-20 connector (shoe) and a TTL cord.  All of this assumes you are
trying to get the flash "off-camera" instead of using the OM4 hotshoe.

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA