Re: [OM] travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)

Subject: Re: [OM] travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:42:32 +0000
Larry wrote:

> Well, we just have to get past these 3 1/2 years left with this moronic
> bigoted president that truly didn't win anyway. (and more evidence
> arrives each month). :o)
>
> Also Bush clamping down on embrionic stem cell research that finally
> shows incredible proven promise to regrow sections of spinal cord in
> paralyzed people, etc.. Very sad time...
>
> Larry

Hey, uh, Larry, we kinda agreed long time ago to not talk about politics
and religion on this list, or at least not disparage either of them. I
can't say that I agree with the current president, but I ain't trash
talkin' him on this list either. Thanks for listening.
--
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright