[OM] Soon to be offered to the list

Subject: [OM] Soon to be offered to the list
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:42:28 -0500
In the next 2 or 3 days, I'm going to get together some descriptions (and
probably
some pictures) of items I plan to sell.  I'm going to run them by list members
first before moving on to eBay.  In times past I only got the Digest.  I
constantly
missed out on deals someone was offering or had found somewhere.  For those
still on the Digest, I feel your pain.  What I'm doing now is giving you a heads
up as to the items I'll be selling.  If you are on the digest and see something
of interest, send me your e-mail address.  I'll send you the detailed list at
the same time I send it to the Olympus List.  This won't be any sooner than
this Sunday and will probably be Monday or Tuesday.  If it's the middle of the
night where you are when I send the e-mail, sorry about that.  Please don't
ask about prices or try to negotiate a deal ahead of time.  I'll ignore such
requests.  Here's the preliminary list:

1. Zuiko 75-150 lens with case - doesn't focus at infinity - just for parts
or tinkering

2. Hoya +1 +2 +4 49mm filters

3. Bogen (Manfrotto) 3030 pan-tilt head - brand new

4. Vivitar 28-90 Series 1 with sticky diaphragm

5. OM-2 - the ultimate user/parts camera - not worth much I venture to say

6. H. Zuiko 24mm f2.8 - just back from CLA

7. Vivitar 28-105 (not Series 1)

8. non-Zuiko 135mm f2.8 (55mm filter size) - maker name escapes me at the moment

9. genuine J.C.Penney 28mm f2.8 (52mm filter size)

10. Zuiko 50mm f1.2 - just back from CLA

11. another Zuiko 50mm f1.2 - not positive I'll sell this one but probably will

12. F. Zuiko 50mm f1.8 - got a couple - not positive if I'll offer or not

13. Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 - f-stop lever not coupled to f-stop ring, so needs fixin'

14. OM-4 acquired from a list member last year (via eBay) - had CLA in 02/00

15. OM-2S - black ;-)

16. Zuiko 35-105 - the very serial nbr>500,000 tested by Gary Reese - not
positive
I'll offer this one

There may be another item or two that don't come to mind at the moment, but
I believe that's it.

Mike W.