RE: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135

Subject: RE: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:04:08 -0700
I apologize, Bob. Who's who around here isn't clear to me yet and I didn't notice until a few posts down that you apparently already have some primes. It's morning here and I'm on my third cup of java and stressed out over UPS. I'll try to pay better attention in the future. <g>

Where are you studying? And for what?

Tris