Re: [OM] was travelling to cuba now ot - visiting libya

Subject: Re: [OM] was travelling to cuba now ot - visiting libya
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:13:47 +0100 (BST)
Hi Peter,

I don't know if you should have to worry about this,
after all you (like me) are a British subject, as far
as I am aware, visiting places like Cuba (which the UK
has no problems with) is no problem, and if you travel
to the US with a Cuban visa stamp in your passport and
the customs don't like it, its tough luck. Your not an
American citizen.
The best way to find out is to e-mail around, eg
British consulate in US or US consulate in UK.

Chris

 --- Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I am
planning to visit Libya next year and have been