Re: [OM] Om-1n / Om-1 Asa Dial

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-1n / Om-1 Asa Dial
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:50:59 -0400
The line on the release button collar should line up with the center of the
asa number.  If not, the number plate itself (which is glued on) may have
shifted or been glued on in the wrong position.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000