Re: [OM] Oh yeah, I love FedEx .... and UPS .... and USPS.....[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh yeah, I love FedEx .... and UPS .... and USPS.....[OT]
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:13:59 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/01 10:41:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Maybe not, but that's how I'd read it.

When I started to buy and sell on the internet, etc.  I set up a PO box just
for that purpose.  They always get a signature and the packages have always
arrived.  I have done over 125 transactions without the PO goofing up once.
I have sent cash via International Priority Mail to the Netherlands and twice
to Australia.  It got there.  USPS never leaves a package on your doorstep
and runs.  FEDEX and UPS do.

Dave Dougherty