Re: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135

Subject: Re: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:24:12 +0800
I have shot quite a lots of Provia 100F, I don't think it is as sharp as
RVP. It is also only good in sunny day, in overcast day the color just don't
pop up well, Sensia seems better in this area. Only took one roll of
Kodachrome 64 10 years ago, it was sharp, accurate color rendering but quite
differ from Fujichome that I prefer. I also found the grain structure is a
bit more observable even compare with the Sensia (RA). The major problem is
I have to mail it out and wait for two weeks to see the result. For E6 the
turn around time is 2 hours (in Saturday when I'm off) or 24hrs in week
days.

C.H.Ling