[OM] Mercury batteries

Subject: [OM] Mercury batteries
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:40:35 +0100 (BST)
Hi folks,

Got this message from another newsgroup, and thought
it might be useful for folks with older OM's..

"I thought those of you who live in Singapore may want
to know that
the shops in the basement of Sim Lim shopping Centre
have fresh stock
of varta PX400 and PX625 mercury batteries. I bought
some for my
spotmatics and asked how long he'd have them... he
said he could still
order if necessary, but doesn't know for how long.
Though he is quite
sure at least the PX625 is not a problem."

chris