Re: [OM] [OT] Getting pysched...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Getting pysched...
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:15:08 +1000
I've set myself a couple of assignments. One is photograph a wall at work.
It's an odd one, painted with a sky mural - it's rapidly becoming my 'Lily
pond.' As I teach, I have spaces at different times of the day and can take
a short break to go work on it. The other is to document a mob of kangaroos
at a park on my way home - to get a decent shot, I have to slow right down
and work in close to them - that is a very calming, gear-changing
experience.
Find a subject you pass every day, carry a camera and work at it.
AndrewF