Re: [OM] Proimage 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Proimage 100
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:03:51 -0400
Titoy,

In a word COLOR! 9 times out of 10 when I get film back with brilliant color,
it was done with the ProImage 100 (ProPhoto in Europe, I believe). As I am
fairly new to photography, I can't really compare it to many films other than
Kodak Royal Gold 100 & 400. It seems to have decent grain and a fairly good
tolerance for exposure. That plus it's a lot cheaper than may pro films out
there make it my film of choice for now. I don't see it around very often, only
in my local camera shop.

I defer to the experts - has anyone else used this film? What are your thoughts
on it (I'm not emotionally attached to it, so be honest)?

Thanks,

Mike V. <><