Re: [OM] (Fwd) New list for OM users

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) New list for OM users
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:59:57 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/01 4:48:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I really enjoy the dynamic of the list and read only what I want. I admit

I share Mike's position!  Give me a break!  It always gets back on track and
the banter is great fun!  A sense of community has developed and I for one am
better for it.  It is really silly to confine the discussion to just
someone's understanding of what is on or off topic.

I say, let em go!  Get a mint OM-1 or something and put it on a shelf and
engage in mental masturbation over the difference between metering at 1.35v
or 1.5v.

Who the hell cares beyond getting our cameras to take correctly exposed
photos.  For me the objective is fine photography, not strict definitions of
equipment specifications and performance.  With that, the fun and banter
makes the learning and the sharing more fun.  Let's keep it up and move on!

Dave Dougherty