Re: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction

Subject: Re: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:30:01 +0000
John, at the time I didn't have the money. If you will recall, I emailed
you directly
last week and inquired on your lens and you said it had sold. I would
have loved to have purchased it and $3600 was a great price. It's all in
the timing I guess. Where were the people who bid on this lens when you
had yours for sale? Your deal was much more appealing than this one. Now
I've got the money just can't find a lens.