Re: [OM] Golden OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Golden OM-1
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:09:34 +1000

What I found more interesting is comparing Meeder's photo above with the
one that accompanies the recent eB*y auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1259664297

This camera has golden rings on the lugs, which may or may not have any
significance.  But the trim rings--below the rewind crank and the ASA
knob--are *black* on Meeder's picure and *chrome* on the camera just won
by Frank.

Morgan Sparks

Yes, both the "official" pictures have black trim rings and moreover. The one in the eBay auction has precious few photos of the other angles. For example the self timer ought to have the leather as would the wind lever. It also doesn't show the lens mounting ring.

Sorry Frank I think it may be prudent to ask more questions. Seems like too many inconsistencies for my liking. I wouldn't pay until I was sure.

Oben