[OM] My Gear... http://www.zuiko.net

Subject: [OM] My Gear... http://www.zuiko.net
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:29:14 +1000

Siddiq had written about photos of his lenses....

i think that should do for now :) if you have any lenses you want me to scan, send them! i'll even clean the platen glass :) hah. i had small versions of the images for a long time, figured it was time to up them to something viewable. bon appetit

I'm going to be photographing all my gear over the next couple of days and posting it on my site too. They probably won't be the best quality photos as I'm using a Panasonic miniDV video recorder in the 'still' mode to take the pictures but it should give an idea... and prove that all the stuff really exists :)

Oben

I finally did some photos of a lot of my gear tonight. Check out the fast Zuiko glass at:

http://www.zuiko.net

Oben