Re: [OM] Re:

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 06:38:29 -0700 (PDT)
> That's exactly the sort of thing Ken was complaining about!
> quoting the
> whole message and adding no content of your own!

If you guys keep picking on me like this, I'll just grab my
marbles and play elsewhere.

{sniff}

BTW, I believe that historically this list has ALWAYS gone off
the deep end of OT discussions every March and July.  We just
need to ride them out and they eventually die once everybody has
had their say. I've never seen a list that didn't do this.  I
used to be on the RX-7 list and we'd have an off-topic battle
three times a year.  Eventually sold the car.

{really big sniff}