RE: [OM] Polaroid back

Subject: RE: [OM] Polaroid back
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:55:01 -0500
Recently, I bought a Polaroid camera that would work w/ OM lenses that I
have really enjoyed.  I'm not sure about the "fiber optic lens" since
mine was constructed to have the same film to lens distance as a regular
OM body.  True that it only gives contact size proofs, but I use it on
interiors to study composition, light balance and sometimes filtration
(though the image that Polaroid film gives is not always accurate).  I
probably paid too much for an item that doesn't see much use, but it
seems to save time - especially in dark interiors when I don't want to
squint through the viewfinder for hours on end.

I'd be curious to see how much it goes for since they are about $800
new.  Also you have to sacrifice an existing OM body, which only adds to
the cost....

<snip>

I know this topic comes up from time to time, but does anyone want to
offer
their opinion of this item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1260569168

--p.j.