Re: [OM] Pen FT

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen FT
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:45:12 -0400
John,

Could you define Pen FT "key parts" in your message?

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this HOtmail.com email address.