Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:38:24 -0400
> Tell me you can get a Like New OM-1n, in the
> original box with instructions, on any other site for $185.  Yet, I
> have one at that price for list members.

I chided Tom over that OM-1. I encourage everybody to checkout the
fantastic array of
OM stuff at Tom's site.  Even if you can't buy, just drool. It's in all
our best
interests for Tom to get a fair price for his goods, and yes, make a
profit if he can.

Don't have the cash right now?  He'll hold it for you.  Don't like the
serial number?
He'll refund your money, no questions asked.  You can waste half a
lifetime glued to
eB*y waiting for that LNIB OM-1n with a $185 BIN, or you can drop Tom a
line tonight.
He's a great resource for this list . . . I don't think he's into it for
the money.

Morgan Sparks

P.S. somebody please buy that OM-1