Re: [OM] Zuiko Shift 24 mm question

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Shift 24 mm question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:54:14 +0800
I don't have a 24 shift, but from the outlook, you can't add any front
filter for protection. You can only use the len hood and lens cover
(cap) for protection. I never use any filter on my Zuikos, including
the E-10 (the most expensive lens/camera I have) but the 24 shift is
really something to worry about. In order to use it rather than lock
it in safe place, you better find a user condition one (of course it
is more difficult to find).

C.H.Ling