Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:23:01 +1000

(still haven't had any joy from Customs about how much import tax they will hit me with when the bodies come back to Aust).
:-(((

cheers

peter

Actually Peter I've imported many things from the states and never had a serious problem with customs. Normally if people are willing to declare the item as an unsolicited gift then there will be no import duty. Shopfronts selling merchandise obviously won't do this as it would be strange for a shop like B&H to be sending you a gift of a 250 f2 and other fast Zuikos... although the thought of that does strike me as rather nice.