RE: [OM] Misc OM stuff - FREE

Subject: RE: [OM] Misc OM stuff - FREE
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:34:29 +1000
At 06:32 PM Wednesday 1/08/2001, you wrote:
Er Oben
I know you'd like to keep one with each of your fifty bodies but - wanna
trade for a couple (like, er, y'know, Oz first and all that :)
AndrewF
ps. 87 is an unlucky number for Oz cricketers - you must reduce the number
immediately!

87... the Devil's number.... it being 13 away from the 100 (century in cricket).

I didn't realise how valuable these little things were. CH calculates them at being $2075 US for the lot!

I think that maybe instead of reducing the number of them I have, I'll find another 13 to have an even 100.

I've been bombarded with at least 30 emails off list about them....