RE: [OM] request for price of Illuminator LSD and other info

Subject: RE: [OM] request for price of Illuminator LSD and other info
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:04:37 +0100
P Johnson asked:

>  Also can someone describe the TE-2 and TGHM?
>  The e-SIF doesn't have much to say about the TE-2
>  and I couldn't find out anything about the TGHM.

The e-sif has a picture of the TE-II transformer:

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/macrophotogroup/lsd.htm

There is not a lot to say about it.  The two plugs from the lamp go into
sockets at the back.  The knob on top turns to adjust the brightness of the
light.

There was another model, TE-III I think, that does not have the circular
meter.  You have to look carefully at the markings around the circular knob,
and don't leave the knob pointing at a red mark for very long unless you
have a good supply of bulbs.

The TE-II and TE-III were made for at least 3 mains voltages, 110, 220 and
240.

I have never seen anything about the TGHM.

Alan Wood
Documentation Writer / Web Master
Context Limited (http://www.context.co.uk/)
mailto:alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx