Re: [OM] Zuiko Shift 24 mm question

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Shift 24 mm question
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:23:15 -0700
I will, for no charge, perform minor cosmetic damage to you Olympus gear.
This careful, painstaking process does take a while, usually a year in most
cases, and sometimes more, especially with rare or expensive itesm such as
the shift lenses, fast long teles, fisheyes, OM3T bodies. The service will
in no way affec the funtionality of your equipment, but will make you much
more likely to use it. Once again there is no charge for list members, just
contact me off list to arrange mailing of your gear to me. :)

Jim Couch