RE: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices OT now

Subject: RE: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices OT now
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:22:46 -0600
At 12:10 PM 8/2/2001 +1000, Oben Candemir (in reply to a one-word message from
'les clark') wrote:

[snip]

>When's the last time you contributed more than a one sentence answer? I find
>your posts of this type irritating in the extreme. They are on the whole
>inflammatory and unhelpful. As a rule of thumb..... try to contribute more in
>your answer than what you quote from someone else's message.

Lord Thunderin' Jesus, O.C.!  *What* has gotten into you recently?  You're
rapidly becoming a SlagMeister on the List.  Do us all a favour -- take a pill,
take a drink, take some pictures, take time off!  I'm about to do the same --
seems the Dog Days of Summer (blatant Northern Hemisphere reference there) are
making people cranky, and you folks are startin' to wear thin on my creaky old
frame.

Where's that barbecue?  Where's my beer?

That does it.  I'm unsubscribing for a few weeks.  Anything's better than this
Dyspepsia of the Oly Diaspora.  See you folks in September, assuming you
haven't caused nuclear meltdown of the Listserver by then.

Garth Wood
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (home of the World Track & Field Championships for
the next two weeks!  Woo-hoo!)