Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 23:33:16 -0400
Thank you Oben and Larry.

You have made a major contribution to the list.  I hope it is the last one.

Gregg

At 10:13 PM 8/1/01, you wrote:
I find it interesting, as a fairly new member of the list, and one who owns
things like 250/2 and 350/2.8, that you have the audacity to criticize me.
I accept the good natured ribbing, but honestly, getting beat up for trying
to be a nice guy and offer values to the list is getting old.

The last time this happened, I just gave up and stopped offering things to
the list. It's not worth it.  I eventually was pursuaded to try again, but
the same thing seems to be happening.

My site is down right now for maintenance.  As of right now, the members
site won't be coming back up.

I'll just sell the stuff on ebay.