[OM] Let's kill this thread.

Subject: [OM] Let's kill this thread.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:40:20 -0500
This whole thread has no point.  Frankly, I'm tired of it, and I'm tired of
people without any history beating up on me.

Feel free, all, to accuse me of taking my toys and going home, but I meant
what I said.

The members site is offline.

Sorry about that, but I'm just sick of being beat up.

If anyone would like to discuss it, do it off line to tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'll still be happy to help out those of you that I have dealt with in the
past. I will also honor all outstanding requests, prior to sending the
remainder to ebay.

Perhaps in the future, new list members will use the archives to get an
understanding of a situation prior to voicing such strong negative opinions.

Tom
who's just tired and thinking of unsubscribing once and for all.