[OM] Diaspora (was T-20 flash prices OT now)

Subject: [OM] Diaspora (was T-20 flash prices OT now)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 06:36:12 +0100
Garth

Nice one!  I love the "Oly Diaspora".

Have a good time at the championships.

Chris

Where's that barbecue?  Where's my beer?

That does it.  I'm unsubscribing for a few weeks.  Anything's better
than this Dyspepsia of the Oly Diaspora.  See you folks in
September, assuming you haven't caused nuclear meltdown of the
Listserver by then.

Garth Wood
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (home of the World Track & Field
Championships for the next two weeks!  Woo-hoo!)