[OM] TOM SCALES -The Gentleman!

Subject: [OM] TOM SCALES -The Gentleman!
From: "Sunil Manga" <sunilmanga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:42:11
HiLIST,
I am a zuikoholic living a few continents away in INDIA.
I once had a 8mm/2.8 UZIKO which had hardly been used, ever.
Tried offering to the list, nobody came forward.

Seeing TOMs dealings and the way he contributed with his mail and clarification on all points ZUIKO, I requested TOM if he could HELP me sell this lens.
Without a blink of an eye, TOM agreed to do so.
Expecting a very low price TOM went out of his way to get me the BEST PRICE for it. Not only did he find a customer, he went out of his way to deliver and collect the payment.
He then took the pains to get a Bankers Cheque made and posted it to me.
No additional cost.
To me, SIR, He is a GENTLEMAN with abig heart.
He did not have to do either of the things above, But he did.
To me SIR he comes across as a rare Person who comes along once in a while. He is also the backbone of our List in enabling us, in big or small way to feed our Hobby and collection.
We should all join together in appreciating the GENTLEMAN he is.
I couldnot refrain from writing this, as he was till now an unsung hero.
TOMM all the Best of Luck to You.
Sunil Manga, OM LIST, INDIA.