Re: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:26:18 -0400
on 8/3/01 8:04 PM, Curtis P. Hedman at Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I recently picked up one of these at National Camera in Minnesota -- does
> anyone have any experience and/or opinions on it? It seems to be oriented

I got one a month or 2 ago and love it!  It's one of the better deals out
there.  I've used it for close and far and it works pretty well.  Don't have
an olympus to compare it to, but the $35 price on mine won me over.

I have the manual for it in pdf format (forwarded to me by another list
member when I got mine) if you are interested.  Let me know and I'll get a
copy forwarded to you.

Mike