Re: [OM] Why an OM-3?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why an OM-3?
From: "Parzival Herzog" <parz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:37:05 -0500
Does the OM3 or OM3Ti have the same itty-bitty plastic shutter-speed ring the
OM4/4T has? Seems to me on a manual camera you'd need something easier
to get ahold of than that.

- Parzival

P.S. On the topic of cursing on the list, I'd like to see members who
wish to curse restricting themselves to epithets found in the mouths
of famous characters in literature, e.g. "Blistering Blue Barnacles!"
(the captain  in Herge's "Tintin"). Please include references for the
ignorant an unliterate amongst us.

This should have a number of significant advantages, including time
for cursor (?) to think, a growing collection of choice epithets,
distraction from the topic-at-hand or opinion-of-the-moment towards
something great and eternal, longer life for the !@#$% keys...
(Hey, thats a sample, not a curse!) ;-)