Re: [OM]E-10 of Jaco link was<<< Getting pysched

Subject: Re: [OM]E-10 of Jaco link was<<< Getting pysched
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:12:27 +0200
Hi all,
I'm still late in the reading of the list( the traffic was intense those
days...)
I've found this message of Les about my friend Jacques

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:42:23 -0400
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>There is a Belgian photographer [Javo? I've lost the URL] who takes his
Olympus E-10 everywhere with him. On his site he has a series of pictures he
has taken from his automobile on trips to and from work. Nature has gifted
him with a wondrous sense of graphic design; he has captured beauty
everywhere, and the camera, with its brilliant and lifelike color and
contrasts, has captured that beauty well. He's done just as  well with his
vacation shots, made with the same camera, by the way. The site may be one
of the best arguments for the E-10 to date [even this hard core
anti-digital-camera type was quite taken with the results.]
Perhaps someone here has a more exact URL?
<<<<

perhaps have you find it but here it is:
http://users.skynet.be/verrees/images3.htm

BTW there are some troubles with Netscape to see some of the pages Barry
Hinderks told me the same think and I had a discussion with Jacques about
that the last news he gives me are that all works well with Netscape 6.1 ...
I agree with Les it's one of the best "argument place " for the E-10 and if
I were richer...
regards
marc
Namur