Re: [OM] Why an OM-3?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why an OM-3?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:06:26 -0700
For low temprature stuff you could always use an OM-1, for a LOT less money! I
was shopping for an OM-3t, but for less money you can get a 4T PLUS an OM-1.
Don't get me wrong folks the OM-3T is a wonderful camera it is just for the
money there are other ways to go. If I was in the same position I would go for
the big H myself. (Of course I have always wanted a large format camera!)

Jim Couch