[OM] FS OM-4 (two of them)

Subject: [OM] FS OM-4 (two of them)
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 15:05:29 -0700
I just purchased a new OM-4T so I am selling my two faithful OM-4s. Each
of these is sold with a 30 day return period. If you are not happy with
the item for any reason just let me know and I will take it back and
refund your money. I am more than happy to ship to list members who do
not reside in the US. Prices do not include shipping. Contact me off
list if you have interest or any questions regarding these camera
bodies.

Item #1    Black OM-4 body    User condition    SN 1088XXX    $250.00
                Mechanically and optically in good shape. Camera is
clean and functions well in all modes. Engraving/lettiring/marking is
all still clear and readable. Battery cap, MD cap body cap, and
batteries are included. TTL & PC caps are missing. It does have the
original circuitry so battery drain is higher than a 4T. Has brassing
near both strap lugs side and back of top plate, pentaprism housing,
rewind knob, and most controls. there is also brassing on self timer
collar. typical to heavy scratching/paint missing on back. their is also
paint wear on sides and bottom of mirror housing. Suffice it to say that
this camera is not real pretty. It does function well and there are no
dents or dings, it has just been used a lot. It is a great camera for
someone who wants to use the thing and not have to worry about
cosmetics.

Item #2    Black OM-4 body   VG condition    SN 1044XXXXXX    $350.00
                Mechanically, optically and cosmetically in good shape.
Camear had CLA by Camtech on 3/28/02. Includes Battery, MD, TTL, PC, and
body cap. Also included are the original manuals (both A&B) and a new
set of batteries. Ccosmetically this camera is in much better shape than
item #1. slight brassing near strap lug with typical paint scratches
film memo holder. A great camera body that serve someone well for many
years.

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA